If any iPhone has been unlocked on Vodafone and after that if it gets Blacklisted or reported in fraud or stolen or has a police case against, There is a chance Vodafone may relock it and not refund at all. It doesn’t happen to all phones but so far we have checked the policy is to pick and choose but we don’t know yet what they are going to do in future.
make sure you only send orders if you agree to this new terms and conditions applied by Vodafone. The service is 100% offical with relock warranty for legit handset, its same everywhere and its not from our side its Vodafone who has decided to follow this approach.
Only Clean imei Supproted
Wrong Network – Strictly No Refund
Blacklistd IMEI – Strictly No Refund
Read Carefully & Follow The Rules If You Are Not Agree Please Contact Us Before Use.
Service Works Only Working Days (Monday To Friday Only)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDER
- In Process IMEI Not Possible To Cancel.
- Only Listed Models Supported In This Service.
- Wrong Model No Refund.
- Wrong Carrier No Refund No Verification No Arguments.
- Sometimes Due To Some Global Issue Orders Gone Delay Please Cooperate Us And Do Not
Force For Cancellation In This Case
- In Case of Not Unlock Issue Please Provide Us Latest GSX Report With Next Theater Activation Policy At This